- The SU2 CFD solver can now be run on the SimScale platform.
- Materialise released Magics 18 for working with discrete data for 3D printing.
- Beta CAE released ANSA v14.2.2.
- Siemens PLM released Femap 11.1. Videos of the new features are available here.
- If nothing else, Autodesk’s Project Shapeshifter shows what kind of 3D interaction can be done with a cloud-based application. At best, you can create and download 3D printable models.
- Lattice Technology released a new version of XVL Player, a free product for viewing 3D datasets.
- BMW in Munich has an opening for a Development Engineer in CFD Simulation.
- There’s an opening for a CFD Process Engineer in London.
- If you have a tug boat you want to get certified, you can now do that with CFD and without extensive testing.
- Desktop Engineering writes about where you might consider running your CFD…
View original post 289 more words